středa 28. prosince 2011

The summary of Erasmus


   Moro my Erasmus friends. I was writing my blog whole semester, but only in Czech. This is my first and also last post in English. It’s something like summary and say goodbye. So where should I start. I was thinking about Erasmus the last year, but I wasn’t brave enough. But this year (or in November last school year) I sent an application and after nine months my Erasmus was born. At the end of July I got in the bus in Czech Republic and I was thinking what stupid think I did this time, but I started forgetting this thought very fast and when I arrived, it was gone. Instead of this thought came to my mind a possitive atmosphere of EILC course. I was thinking about this course, if it’s good, because it was instead of my holiday in Czech Republic, but now I can say it was the best decision. It’s hard to say if it was the best part of Erasmus, but definitely one of the best. Nice weather, no homeworks, course was more fun than work, simply perfect. We made the great group of people, which was together not just on EILC, but for the whole semester. After EILC we had feeling that we don’t need new students. Of course it was fault, because we met a lot of new great people.
   From the beginning we started with the tradition of international dinners. It was not just about eating and exploring new dishes, but it was always a great fun.

   Another important chapter of Erasmus were trips. I think I was travelling a lot during my studies in Finland. I was in Tallin, Stockholm, Turku, Oslo, St. Petersburg, Helsinki, Lapland and Jyväskylä. I can’t say which one was the best. Some of them were in a small group of people, some were big, but all of them were great. And the best thing, that we organized every trip (except Lapland) on our own, with no travel agency.
   We had a lot of parties, experiences and new friends. I met lot of people and I can say I know people not just from the whole Europe, but from the whole world. I hope I’ll meet some of you in a future in Czech Republic, in your countries or anywhere else.
   In these 5 months I felt like home in Tampere, I get know new life, new people and new languages. I would never say before Erasmus I can miss English. Now I miss it. I was studying Finnish too and I tried to learn some words from another languages.

   It was a nice period, probably the best in my life. That‘s the reason why it was so difficult to say goodbye to Finland and though I’m at home now, I’m remembering a lot. Some people said, that we’ll have a culture shock when we’ll arrive to Finland. But the truth is, that the real culture shock is when you come back. It needs some time to get used with it, but it doesn’t mean that I’ll forget. I’ll never forget.
   I want to thank all the people from Erasmus who was participating on this unforgetable dream, which we were living. I hope see you soon.



Moi Moi!

2 komentáře:

  1. Michal, you're so sweettt! Thank you so much. And guess what...no essays in Brussels :) I'm free every weekend :P Miss you! <3 Maria

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Hope we will se each other again! Everything you said is so true... This Erasmus semester with you and the other was one of the best time in my life. I really miss it now.
    Anyway, if you want to come to Paris, tell us, you're more than welcome to stay in our place :D
    PA

    OdpovědětVymazat